David Blackburst Archive:From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Blackburst)
JFK Shot from the Rear
Subject: Re: Greetings from a Newbie
Date: 06 Apr 2000 00:00:00 GMT
Gary G wrote:
>after watching the Z-film many times, it looks to me as
>if the fatal head shot was taken from a point in front of and not
I understand your reaction to the movement of JFK's head, but the notion that there was NO headshot from behind is strongly contradicted by the evidence.
1) The head first moves FORWARD between Z312 and Z313.
2) The red plume of head matter in Z313 is FORWARD of the head.
3) The occupants of the limousine FORWARD of JFK were sprayed with head matter.
4) Photographic prints of Z313 show at least two pieces of head matter being propelled FORWARD of the head.
5) Something hit the inside of the windshield FORWARD of JFK.
6) Two fragments of bullet were found under the front seat of the limousine, FORWARD of JFK.
For these reasons, it does not seem possible that JFK was struck only by a shot from the front. That there was at least a headshot from the rear seems certain.
Back to the top
Back to David Blackburst Archive menu
Back to Jim Garrison menu
Back to JFK menu
Dave Reitzes home page